Second-hand uniforms

The Second Hand Uniform sales are held once per term.

Please refer to College Calandar up coming sales.

Our Parent Team Leaders Christina Liemareff and Cathy Koral are responsible and coordinate this most valuable service to our families. Please make enquiries via the College Reception if you are in need of Second Hand Uniform items or for stock available, please email info@stfrancis.catholic.edu.au

Families who would like to sell items of new uniform please place clean uniform items in a plastic bag clearly labelled with your name, email address and mobile number on the front. Please drop of to the College Reception. 75% of the sale is returned to the family selling the uniform items and the remaining 25% goes towards the College’s Building Fund.

Assistance is available to all parents each week throughout the school term.  The clothes are left at the College Reception to be tried on and can be paid either by cash or visa.  There is a sale each term holidays (date and time advised closer to each break).  Unwanted clothes can also be left at the College Reception for donation or sale.  Please complete the little blue slip and your items will be processed. ‘Old’ uniform items are no longer sold but can be left at the College Reception, to be boxed for a South Pacific Orphanage.   We only accept for sale the current / correct uniform as per the Uniform Shop.